Diego Maradona: “The best player I ever played with was Careca. But of the Italians, the best was Bruno Giordano. He was the most South American of all the players that I came across in Italy.” For ISSUE 09, Paul Grech explores Giordano, a golden decade of calcio and Napoli's 'MaGiCa' trio.
- Bruno Giordano: In The Service of a Giant
- Chonburi vs Chiangmai FC
- Laurie Cunningham: Degrees of Separation
- What's In A Name?
- EURO 2004: A summer which united Greek football
- Sudamericano 1959
- George Weah: Breaking The Mould
- Teatro Alla San Siro
- Perugia's Season of Miracles
Size: 190mm x 260mm